NTA has set up more than 3400 TPCs (practice centers) for JEE Main 2019 across 622 districts pan India. The TPCs are set up to help applicants understand the changes introduced in the pattern of JEE Main 2019. Registered students are eligible to take the mock test and prepare for the examination. Mock tests are available both online and offline. Candidates must note that registration for TPCs are done weekly and practice center is allotted a day before the scheduled mock test. Applicants can take the online mock test as well and there are several websites that provide online practice test for JEE Main. One such website is powered by the Amrita University of Engineering.
The university hosts a free testing platform for the applicants to help them get acquainted with the online test pattern. All the tests are scheduled periodically, and participants will be intimated via email or SMS. Applicants have the facility to check their score in each subject and prepare accordingly. The students who have registered for the exam can download their JEE Main Admit Card on Dec 17
How to register for Online Practice Test?
Visit the website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham clicks on the link, “Amrita’s online Platform to Practice Entrance Test”. Read the user manual for students before the registration for the test. Then proceed to click “Practice Online Test” and fill up the registration form for the new user. The steps of registration and taking up the mock test is given below, please follow.
- Click on “New Registration” and enter the asked credentials like Name, Email ID, Mobile number, password, Class, School name, City, State.
- When you complete the registration hit the “Register” button
- Next is the Login Page, here enter your email id and password
- Hit Login to complete the process
- You will be given an enrolment number
- You can view your profile and hit “Take Test” option
- Next will appear the “Test Instructions” page
- Once you hit “I Agree” button the test will start
Read and understand the following test instruction before taking the test: