The much awaited nursery admissions for the academic session 2017 began today in around 1,400 private schools in Delhi-NCR. The admission procedure will be closes on March 31.
The government is yet to release the notification for 285 private schools, which are built on DDA land. (Read: Nursery Admissions 2017: Private schools to wait for new guidelines)
In order to apply online, follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the school’s official website
- Click on the link, ‘Apply online’
- Fill the online or offline form for concerned school
- Submit the form
- Parents have to visit the school for document verification
Documents need to be produced:
- Ration cards issued in the name of parents
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhaar card/UID card of parents
The government has reserved 25 per cent of seats in pre-school, pre-primary and class 1 for the Economically Weaker Sections, Disadvantaged Groups (EWS/DG). The notification for the same will be released soon on the website.