The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) exam-2016 paper 2 answer keys on the official website.
As per reports, the examination was conducted on December 18, 2016.
How to check the answer keys:
In order to check the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on “SSC SI ASI Paper II Answer Key 2016″Then, click on ‘Candidates’ response sheet, correct answer and submission of Representation’
- Enter all the required details such as roll number and date of birth in the space provided
Representation of answer keys:
- SSC also announced that the representations for the answers
- All the candidates can submit their representations online from December 30 to January 2
- Candidates need to pay Rs 100 per answer
- Representations received after 5pm on January 2, 2017 will not be entertained under any circumstances
Meanwhile, in the SSC SI, CAPFs and Assistant SI Paper 1 Exam 2016, around 240,000 candidates appeared for the reexamination conducted on June 4, 5, 6, 7 and 11 at various centres across the country.
SSC is an organisation that works under the government of India to hire staff for several posts in various ministries and departments of the government and in subordinate groups. For more updates, all the candidates in English are requested to keep a close check on the official website of SSC.