Close Menu
BlogSpotTipsBlogSpotTips
  • Home
  • Education
  • Finance
  • Latest Internet News
    • Social Media
    • Software
  • Game
  • Contact Us !
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
BlogSpotTipsBlogSpotTips
  • Home
  • Education
  • Finance
  • Latest Internet News
    • Social Media
    • Software
  • Game
  • Contact Us !
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
BlogSpotTipsBlogSpotTips
Home»Education»Contention arise over domicile reservation in MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh
Education

Contention arise over domicile reservation in MBBS admission in Madhya Pradesh

DeepBy DeepOctober 6, 2016No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

MBBS Admission

Seemingly the commotions spurred within the realm of medical education in India defines no end. Controversy over MBBS admission once again hit the headlines when medical colleges denied domicile reservation in Madhya Pradesh. The prima facie prompted the Vyapam whistle-blowers and social activist, demanding the rights specified for the domicile students in Madhya Pradesh.

Anand Rai, an activist, who termed the situation as “emergency-like situation” said, “The government should hold a special session of the state assembly to pass a bill providing reservation of seats for domicile candidates. Students from other states should be granted admission in our medical colleges only under the all-India quota.”

Highlights:

  • The aggrieved masses demanded domicile reservation in both government and private medical colleges
  • Several students were intimidated by the irregular counselling process at the Gandhi Medical College
  • PC Sharma, congress district president, alleged the state government of careless attitudes and ignoring the problems faced by the domicile students. “We are planning to move to the Supreme Court again to seek relief,” said Sharma
  • One former MLA Paras Saklecha alleged the government of favouring the benefits to the private medical colleges.

Student’s grievances

“I registered for counselling in August last week. My name didn’t appear in the first allotment list. However, after scoring 96 percentile, I was sure that I would figure in the next one. The counselling process began after the Supreme Court’s order on September 24. Then, more changes took place due to three other court orders and, finally, the second round of counselling began on September 30. But the system crashed due to alleged hacking, and the process came to a halt again,” said a student requesting anonymity from Indore.

“Now, the process has started again – this time with increased competition due to participation of candidates from other states. I don’t know if I will get admission or not, but I am feeling traumatised. I lost my trust in the state’s education system. They have no respect for students,” the student added.  .

source”cnbc”

admission arise Contention Domicile In Madhya MBBS over Pradesh reservation
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Deep

    Related Posts

    Digital Pathways for Education: Enabling Greater Impact for All

    May 13, 2026

    True Inclusion in Education Begins with Better Teaching

    May 2, 2026

    500 Years of Excellence: Why the University of Aberdeen Is a Smart Choice

    April 17, 2026
    Recent Post
    • Digital Pathways for Education: Enabling Greater Impact for All
    • The Art of Choosing Cabinets: A Comprehensive Guide
    • How to Effectively Manage Your Money
    • True Inclusion in Education Begins with Better Teaching
    • Social Media Growth Strategies for Mumbai Brands: What Actually Works in 2026
    • How to Grow Your Brand’s Social Media Following: Proven Strategies That Work
    • A Step-by-Step Guide to Personal Financial Planning
    • Tag, You’re It: GeForce NOW Makes Game Discovery Smarter With New Labels
    Search
    • Home
    • Privacy Policy
    • Contact Us !
    © 2026 BlogSpotTips. Designed by BlogSpotTips.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.