The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the results of entrance test for admission to its research programme (MPhil/PhD)on its official website. The exam was conducted on August 20, 2017.
Steps to check the results:
1) Visit the official website of IGNOU
2) Click on link for entrance test result for admission to research programme(MPhil/PhD)in the alerts section
3) Enter nine digit enrolment number
4) Click on submit
5) Result will be displayed on the screen
6) Take a printout and save it on your computer
Note: The entrance test is qualifying in nature. Qualifying the entrance test does not entitle the candidate to claim admission in the research programme. The candidates securing atleast 50% marks in the entrance test for General and OBC (45% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH) will be shortlisted for the interview in order of merit to be conducted by the respective School of Studies.